Steps to Opening
1. You submit your confidential application.
2. We review your application.
3. You will be invited to meet with us at the D.P. Dough restaurant in Athens, Ohio. You will be provided with the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) and the Franchise Agreement at that time.
4. We will perform a credit report, background check, and the final approval process. You will be notified as to whether you have been approved.
5.If you are approved, you send us the signed Franchise Agreement and the initial franchise fee.
6. You submit potential locations to us. We travel to the city or town where your new D.P. Dough Restaurant will be located. We assist you with finding a suitable location. You sign the lease.
7. The build out and construction process begins.
8. You attend one month of training at a certified D.P. Dough training location. There may be locations near you. However, you may have to travel to attend training and pay for the cost of accommodations during your training.
9. Construction is completed. All permits are granted. Store opening date is determined by you and us.
10. Store opens. Get excited!